Wooden Swing Jhula - Eva Supyar
1. Collection known for its simplicity and sturdiness. Use it in a hallway, living room, or porch( balcony ) .
2. All age segment love to sit on swing especially children don't want to leave it.
3. CNC cutting work in backrest and hand rest adds special royal elegant look in your beautiful home.
4. When not in use very frequently or want to use it as Indian seating, get it and just put it on the floor, ready to be used as Indian seating.
5. Use it with a backrest for that royal elegant look. Or without the backrest totally Changing the aura to playful in a minute because backrest is removable.
Crafted by matured craftsmen with assorted and treated timber - Sheesham wood, hand-waxed premium polish.
|Size in Inch: ||52L x 22D x 20H |
|Wood :||Sheesham Wood (Indian Rosewood )|
|Package :||Wooden swing & chain|
|Primary Room :||Living room - Porch|
|Secondary Room :||Hallway | Bedroom|
|Assembly Required :||Yes ( Self Assembly)|